I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Series of Firsts

Over the years, I’ve written a couple of posts here at Little Nuances about firsts. My first car, etc. But I’ve been thinking about doing a series of posts, maybe once a week or so, about firsts. Beyond that, I’d love to see other bloggers pick up the idea and run with it because I’d love to read your stories.

Help me to brainstorm about ideas for posts. Here is what I have so far:

  • First best friend
  • First crush
  • First pet
  • First record player/cassette player/CD player
  • First album/CD/cassette
  • First kiss
  • First school
  • First high school memory
  • First high school dance
  • First sporting event (as a spectator)
  • First sport/activity (as a participant)
  • First hobby
  • First favorite song
  • Fist favorite album
  • First favorite group/singer
  • First favorite author
  • First favorite book
  • First favorite actor
  • First favorite movie
  • First computer
  • First blog
  • First job
  • First paycheck
  • First concert

Add more firsts in the comment section.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...