I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Bad Excuses for Not Blogging

  1. Divided blogging attention. Who has just one blog any more? I’ve nearly lost count of the number of blogs I either run or write for. It’s still fun though.
  2. Divided life attention. If there’s a worse multi-tasker alive, I’d like to meet him. And the scary thing is, I’ve improved in the last couple of years.
  3. It’s the middle of baseball, NASCAR, and tennis season and I follow all three sports extensively. Who can blog when he’s busy watching his favorite sport(s)? Well actually I can blog while watching sports, I just tend not to.
  4. Netflix. I have more than 100 movies in my queue right now. You can’t blame me for wanting to get my money’s worth can you? And if I’m getting my money’s worth, something’s gotta give.
  5. I’ve been working on my farmer’s tan (somebody has to since it’s a dying practice). Well, I haven’t really been working on it, per se, but I need to work on it.
  6. I’ve been busy convincing everybody who hasn’t tried Twitter to do so. It’s not easy convincing people that not everybody is writing boring tweets about what they are putting on their hamburger at lunch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...