I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, December 11, 2009

What You Need to Know

Over the past few days, I've made a few changes--mostly cosmetic--to the place. I've added a "TweetMeMe" button near the top of each post. If you are on Twitter, and if you enjoy a particular post, I'd appreciate you clicking the icon and letting your followers know.

And while you are at it, consider following my tweets. There's a good chance I'll follow back.

I've been reconstructing my blogroll (under the "Blogs I Dig" section in the sidebar on the right). You may or may not enjoy them, depending on your personal taste. But give them a try, you might stumble across one that adds something to your life.

According to ProBlogger, I need a disclosure policy. Sounds like all bloggers do. I'll work on that and get one posted in the next week or so.

Comments are usually cyclical on a blog. Since I just re-started Little Nuances recently, that probably hurt the momentum the blog once had, but don't be shy. If you have a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say. Just click on "Comments" under each post.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled blog posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...