I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, July 07, 2006

ICRS

Sorry about not posting much this week. I’ve been preparing a book proposal to bring with me to the International Christian Retail Show in Denver that starts on Sunday evening. I drove part of the way to Denver today. I stopped and saw a friend. We had lunch and hung out in a bookstore for a while before I hit the road again.

Tonight, I’m in a hotel room along the Nebraska/Colorado border and this is the first chance I’ve had to work my way through my e-mail box in a while. If I owe you an e-mail, please be patient, it’s coming. Blogging will probably continue to be light through most of next week, and then I’ll resume my normal schedule. Thanks for understanding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...