I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Next Top 10

Seems like Top 10 Tuesdays went over pretty well. I’ve been kicking around ideas about what type of Top 10 I should start tomorrow. I thought about starting a list of my favorite novels next, but some of them are already on my favorite movie list that I just completed. That wouldn’t be so bad, but I was looking for something a little more original. I’ve come up with something that I haven’t seen before—my Top 10 favorite athletes of all-time.

Why athletes? A couple of reasons. First, declaring ourselves to be “fans” of certain athletes says a lot about who we are and I think it’ll be fun telling you why I like these particular athletes so much. Second, I think it’ll provide some fun trips down memory lane for me and it might just evoke similar memories in your own life that you haven’t thought about in years. So, sit back and enjoy the first installment of the new Top 10 tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...