I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

New Subscription Service

I know that some of you like to be notified via e-mail whenever Little Nuances is updated and I’ve used several different e-mail notification services since starting this blog almost a year ago. They’ve all had their drawbacks, but now I’m hoping that I’ve found one that will serve us both well. I switched to Yutter.com today. I like it better than other services for a couple of reasons:

1. Notifications can be set to go out hourly (which I have done), rather than once every 24 hours (usually late at night or early the next day). That means you’ll be getting updates within an hour of them actually occurring.

2. The notifications will come from my e-mail address. So, feel free to just click on “reply" if you ever want to share your thoughts with me about a post.

If you were already on the Little Nuances’ subscription list, I’ve imported your e-mail address to the new service. You don’t have to do anything. If you aren’t already a subscriber, maybe now would be a good time. Nobody has time to continually check blogs to see if they’ve been updated, and even RSS readers can go on the fritz sometimes. So, give it a shot. You can always unsubscribe if you lose interest.

To subscribe, just enter your e-mail address in the box at the top of the column on the right.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...