I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A Perfect Reaction

I cover the Omaha Royals for a website called Examiner.com. Today I covered an event at Rosenblatt Stadium called Family Fest! It was supposed to be give fans a chance to bring their families out to the ballpark one day before Omaha’s first game to get a few autographs, to watch the team work out and to enjoy some free food.

When I got to the stadium the temperature was in the 40s, the breeze was steady, tornado sirens were going off (the county was doing a test), and we had a brief snow shower. If you’ve ever lived in Nebraska, then you know that any combination of these weather patterns can take place at this time of year.

While I was waiting in the Royals’ dugout to interview a couple of players, one player, named Bruce Chen – a pitcher on the team – walked out of the clubhouse and he had what I thought was a perfect reaction to weather. Thankfully I caught it on video:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...