I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, May 28, 2010

One Latte to go, please

At the risk of making it seem like I’m turning this into a cat blog (don’t worry, I’m not), I adopted a new little buddy yesterday from the Humane Society – a 9-month-old stray who couldn’t be more lovable and she’s already making herself at home.

I named her Latte because her coloring looks a lot like the Skinny Vanilla Lattes I enjoy most weekends and because she’s so sweet. But, as you can see here, we might need to talk about her positioning while we’re watching TV together:

Latte watching TV2She beat me to my work desk this morning, fluttered across the keyboard, jumped in my chair, meowed for affection, and I knew I better figure out something quick if I planned to get any work done.

She has this thing for windows and I have a couple in my home office. So, I grabbed her kitty bed and stuck it on my desk near one of the windows. It was an instant hit with her.

Latte chillinNow, she sleeps right next to me while I work, only coming up for attention every 30 or 40 minutes. Then, it’s right back to the bed on my desk.

I still have a lot more to learn about her and she has a lot to learn about me, so let the adventures being.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...