I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Off and Running

Jeff Suppan signs an autograph for a young fan
in Omaha on April 16, 2011
It feels great to be writing full-time for The Christian Post. It hasn't left me with a lot of time for Little Nuances or some of my other projects, but that's okay.

I'm having a blast writing about things I love to write about (with the exception of the story I did about the baseball fan who was beaten on Opening Day -- that sort of bummed me out).

If you are interested, here are a few links to the stories I've written so far:


And here's a link to my page on the website if you would like to keep up with my stories going forward.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...