I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sportswriter

You may have noticed I haven’t been around much lately. Well, I’ve been around. I just haven’t been able to blog here at Little Nuances. I’m hoping that will change soon.

Yesterday I started writing full-time as a sportswriter for The Christian Post. It is quite a change for me after working as a freelancer for the past eight years. But it’s good change.

The tension between being able to freely pursue whatever writing endeavor you want to, whenever you want to, versus writing for a steady paycheck, has been around as long as journalism has existed.

Thankfully, writing for The Christian Post allows me to write about the sports and the athletes I have been writing about as a freelancer without wondering where my next paycheck is going to come from. It’s a win-win.

Now that I have my work situation figured out, I’d love to get back on a blogging schedule here. We’ll see how things work out. But I really appreciate you sticking with me. And if you get a chance, check out what I’m writing over at The Christian Post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...