I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Midweek Quotes

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." – Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" – Erma Bombeck

"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." – Elwyn Brooks White

 "I just don't want to die without a few scars." – Chuck Palahniuk

"Life becomes precious and more special to us when we look for the little everyday miracles and get excited about the privileges of simply being human." – Tim Hansel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...