I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blake vs. Santoro

For those of you following the US Open tennis tournament, there's a second round match on tonight that I just can't wait to see. James Blake, the guy I'm hoping can find a way to win the tournament is going to play Fabrice Santoro, one of my favorite guys on the tour. I've written quite a bit about Blake lately, but I haven't written about Santoro for a while. He hits a two-handed forehand and a two-handed backhand. He plays all sorts of slices and angles. And while he's not anywhere close to being the most talented player on the tour, he never, ever gives up. I love that about him.

Okay, if you aren't into tennis, you won't have to skip past many other tennis posts for much longer. Indulge me for one more week and then I'll get back out into the real world and begin writing about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...