I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Free-for-All

--I'm off to see a friend's son play in a high school football game this evening. I usually go see him play once a year. They live a couple of hours away, but it's always worth it. I love the atmosphere at small town high school football games.

--Baseball season is winding down and that both bums me out and sort of makes me happy. I love to follow my beloved Kansas City Royals, but I also love to do other things at night. So this is a bittersweet time of year for me.

--Two novels are set for release soon by two of my favorite writers. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks is set to be released on September 24 and Home to Holly Springs by Jan Karon is set to be released on October 30. I can't wait to read both of these books.

--I started a new blog last week called The Christian Sports Blog. I interview so many different Christian athletes for various newspapers and magazines, that I felt like I had something to offer to Christian sports fans. Check it out if you are so inclined, and if you'd let others know about it, I'd appreciate it.

--I'm stoked about next weekend already. I'm going to see my first NASCAR race at the Kansas Speedway. Go Mark Martin!

Have a great weekend everybody!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...