I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Back

Three and a half months ago, I went on hiatus from Little Nuances. Honestly, I thought I was saying good-bye. Life was so busy then. But I realized something I probably already knew. This blog is an extension of who I am. It chronicles the way I relate to the world. And I really missed that.

While I was away, someone left a comment that said, "As a writer myself, I know that you will be back. We always come back to what we love." Indeed, we are drawn to the things we love and I love writing this blog. I received an email last week from a friend who said, "I feel like I haven’t seen you in a long time. I wouldn’t feel that way except I MISS YOUR BLOG!" Thank you for saying so. But the truth is, I miss interacting with you here at Little Nuances at least as much.

So here am I. Back from a one hundred day hiatus. I've always made it a habit to post five days a week (at least as often as I could). I have doubts that I'll be able to do that now. Some days just won't allow for it. But some days may allow for multiple posts. Sometimes I'll post in the morning and sometimes I'll post at night. Either way I look forward to being a small part of your life again on a regular basis.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...