I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On Hiatus

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been telling you about the difficult business decisions I've been making. As many of you know, I'm a full-time freelance writer. Making a go of it as a freelancer is not easy, but it is possible. Unfortunately, sometimes it means discontinuing projects you love for the good of your business. I'm afraid that this blog is one of those projects. I haven't decided to shut down Little Nuances, but I'm am going on a hiatus. I'm not sure when, or if, I'll return.

I'll be maintaining two other blogs on a regular basis, and I'll continue to write books and articles. And you can always catch me over on my website: www.leewarren.net.

Thank you so much for the support you've given me on this blog. I've had a blast writing it. And who knows, if things change, I may be back. But if not, then know that I've appreciated every comment and every email I've received from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...