I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Four Friends and a Cabin

Spent the night last night in a cabin with three friends. We watched a little football (my Steelers won!), grilled some steak and hamburgers, got a fire going in the fireplace, played a board game, drank some wine, and stayed up too late. But we had a great time.

When I woke up this morning I saw a deer walk by my bedroom window. I grabbed my camera and went outside. I eventually found a pair of deer, but since we've had some snow and ice lately, the walking trails weren't clear, so I couldn't get as close as I wanted to. I was able to snap this photo though:

And here's a picture of the aforementioned fireplace and wine. Coupled with good company, it made for a nice evening.


I am soooooo tired this afternoon. I shouldn't have any problems getting to sleep tonight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...