I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Great Adventure Journal

I am one of several writers who contributed to a devotional book called The Great Adventure Journal. It’s going to be a beautiful leather-like hardbound book with color inside and a ribbon marker. The devotions draw a parallel between the Christian faith and popular outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, fishing, biking, hunting, etc. Each devotion will also include a place for readers to journal. I can’t wait to get my advance copies.

The book is set to be released in September. I got to see the cover for the first time yesterday (pictured). The tan and brown rectangle that you see located to the right of the tent is a cut-out in the box lid to show the color and texture of the book cover. Amazon.com is already taking advance orders, which is nice to see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...