I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, April 06, 2009

I Dig Mondays

Monday and I haven’t always been good friends.

When I was in school, Monday was the beginning of another long week in which I was cooped up in a place I didn’t want to be in. The same thing could be said about most of my work career. But when I began to work for myself, my mentality changed.

Throughout the weekend, I began to think about projects I wanted to start, make progress on, or complete. I began to think about how I needed to touch base with editors or other people I’ll be working with throughout the week to make sure our schedules are coordinated for the coming week.

Now, I’m anxious to get to my desk on Monday morning so I can get the week off to a good start.

Monday is also the day I do laundry. And it’s the day I bowl in a league. And after a long day, I watch several of the television programs I recorded over the past few days.

Monday seems like an old friend to me now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...