I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Join Me This Afternoon

This afternoon at 1:30 pm (Central), I’ll be a guest on the blogtalk radio program “Communicating with Power.” I’ll be discussing “Blogging Made Easy . . . well kind of!” From what I understand, they’ll have a chatroom set up on the website where listeners can interact.

I’ll be covering topics such as:

  • Questions to ask yourself before starting your blog
  • Ways your blog can enhance your writing/speaking career
  • How to increase and hold readership
  • And more . . .

Stop on by if you get a chance. You can even stop after the interview is over because it’ll be archived and available for download.

If you want to know more, I have several blogging resources available:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...