I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Your Uncle, Nice to Meet You!

I met my new nephew for the first time last week. I covered a couple of NASCAR races in Kansas City and then drove over to St. Louis to spend time with family. While the time there always seems too short, we had a great time.

My sister, her hubby, my niece and new nephew went to Buffalo Wild Wings one night. It was the first time they had all been out together since the little one arrived. The next night, my brother-in-law grilled some steaks and we had a nice meal for my niece's birthday. It was the first time I've ever been in St. Louis for her birthday.

So there were a lot of firsts, including the first time I got to hold my nephew. Once I got situated, my brother-in-law grabbed the camera and snapped this photo -- I love it:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...