I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

5 Items Found in My Junk Drawer

A few years ago, I wrote about junk drawers and it turned out to be a pretty popular post. What I didn’t tell you at the time was – I have three junk drawers. One in the kitchen, one in the living room and one in my office.

In the spirit of the Name 5 series, here are 5 items found in my office junk drawer:

1. My old Blackberry Curve 8330. I upgraded to a Blackberry Curve 8530 last summer and haven’t gotten around to selling my old one. If you are looking for one, drop me an e-mail and I’ll sell it to you for a good price.

2. A small pill box. It’s way too small to hold the medicine I take. It didn’t start out that way, but as the number of my prescriptions grew, I had to move on.

3. Uneaten candy – mostly red licorice. Being diabetic, I try to stay away from candy as often as possible, but licorice doesn’t harm my blood sugar. Problem is – I don’t really like licorice. So it just sits in my junk drawer. But one of these days ...

4. Various cables. Every piece of technology comes with cables it seems, but often other gadgets will run on the same cable so why clutter my desk any further with duplicate cables?

5. Batteries. No matter how many batteries I have in my junk drawer, I never have the size I need. Maybe that’s just poor planning on my part.

How about you – what’s in your junk drawer?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...