I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm Back

Thanks for understanding about my minimal posting last week. I taught at the Glorieta Christian Writers Conference in the mountains of New Mexico and my access to the internet was limited. But you can see from the photo that I snapped at the conference center that a weekend away from all my little technological tools (okay, some of them are really toys) is a good thing.


Time alone with God. Nice brisk air. Beautiful scenery. Lots of great people to converse with. And a good coffee shop. Besides internet access, what more could a guy ask for? It was a wonderful week of teaching, making new friends, seeing old friends, and reminiscing about a few who couldn't make it this year.

As I make my way through my massive to-do list today and tackle some of the most important tasks, I'm planning to resume my regular posting schedule here tomorrow. See you then.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...