I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Andre Agassi

Continuing with my Tuesday Top Ten Athletes of All-Time series:

#3: Andre Agassi

I’ve written so much about Andre Agassi in recent weeks that I’ve probably bored you to death talking about him. But he really is my third favorite athlete of all-time. If you want to know why, you can read these posts:

Agassi walked off the public stage at Flushing Meadows just nine days ago and I already miss him. Mostly because I’ll never get to see him play tennis again…other than when it rains during future U.S. Open broadcasts, in which case, the USA Network will rebroadcast several of his classic matches again and again.

And you can bet that I’ll watch them every time.

Technorati Tags:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...