I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Little Nuances Drawing

I just held an unscheduled drawing for Little Nuances subscribers, and Pam K. won an autographed copy of my latest book, The Experience of Christmas. Congrats Pam!

If you’d like to be eligible for similar drawings in the future, then subscribe to Little Nuances by providing your e-mail address in the box in the upper right hand corner of the page. Your e-mail address will never be sold. To be eligible to win, you’ll need to be willing to provide a mailing address if/when your name is chosen. I won’t ask for a mailing address before then. And just like with your e-mail address, your mailing address will be kept completely private.

If you are already on the Little Nuances e-mail update list, you don’t need to do anything. You are already eligible for the prizes.

The next scheduled drawing is December 1 and it’ll be for another autographed copy of The Experience of Christmas. But you never know when I’ll do another unscheduled drawing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...