I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

More ALF

Anybody in the mood for a few more ALF quotes from season three on DVD? I hope so. I’m at the end of the season now, so you wouldn’t be seeing any more from him for a while:

* * * * *

“Boy, point out one major flaw in someone’s belief system and they take it personally.”

* * * * *

“Have them throw the book at the guy. Preferably something by James Michener.”

* * * * *

“When the going gets tough, the tough get going. And so do I.”

* * * * *

“On Melmac I never thought much about having kids. You know how it is where you’re in your 220’s. You think you have all the time in the world.”

* * * * *

“The three stages of courtship on Melmac are: exchange left socks, trade belly-button lent, and spit in each other’s soup.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...