I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Tidbits

  • The city of Omaha is still in mourning over what happened here on Wednesday. Here is a list of the eight people who were shot and killed according to the KETV website in Omaha: Gary Scharf, 48, a customer and resident of Lincoln; John McDonald, 65, a customer and resident of Council Bluffs, Iowa; Angella Schuster, 36, an employee; Maggie Webb, 24, an employee; Janet Jorgenson, 66, an employee; Dianne Trent, 53, an employee; Gary Joy, 56, an employee; and Beverly Flynn, 47, an employee.
  • Today is Pearl Harbor Day. May we never forget the sacrifices that our soldiers made that day.
  • We had more beautiful snow yesterday--about four inches worth. I didn't have to get out in it, so I'm biased, but I loved seeing it come down. Looks like we're in for more this weekend.
  • I interviewed former Major League All-Star pitcher Kent Bottenfield a couple of weeks ago for Baptist Press Sports. Bottenfield is now a contemporary Christian music artist and a good one at that. I downloaded his latest CD, "Back in the Game," from iTunes before I interviewed him and I've listened to it several times now. If you'd like to read the article, here's a link: Bottenfield: From All-Star to CCM Artist.
  • I attended a concert on Tuesday night with some friends that I'm planning to write about tomorrow or Monday. This particular concert is an annual event and it's one of the many Christmas traditions I keep. A friend recently told me that she thinks it's neat that I have so many traditions. I can't imagine life without them.

Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...