I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

We Are O!ne

If you live in the Omaha area, then you know about the intense sadness that has surrounded the city since the shooting at the Westroads Mall on December 5, in which the gunman shot and killed eight people plus himself.

A team of people from the Omaha area are planning a community event called "We Are O!ne" [the O! symbol is the brainchild of our local area chamber of commerce as a way of publicizing Omaha] with the purpose of bringing healing to Omaha. Here are the details, taken from singer Heidi Joy's website:

Friday, Dec. 28th, 8PM
FREE Community Event
Doors open at 7:00PM
Orpheum Theater
Free General Admission Seating
Open to anyone and everyone, no tickets needed

Music by Heidi Joy
Comfort by John Beasley
Images by Tom Mangelsen
Inspiration by Mary Kay Mueller

I'm involved in the event in a behind-the-scenes sort of way and I'd love to see you there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...