I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Thoughts

I hope you had a great Christmas. I sure enjoyed mine. I followed through on every major tradition I normally keep, including: buying a new Christmas tree ornament for the tree, watching Serendipity, going to the Outback Steakhouse with friends, seeing Heidi Joy in concert, and a couple of other things.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any Christmas cards put in the mail. I'm getting worse and worse about doing that as the years go by, but I don't stress over it as much as I used to. There are a few more things I would have liked to have done, but the season just comes and goes so quickly, doesn't it? And the older I get the more I'd rather hang out with people during the holidays than spending time doing "stuff."

I hate to see Christmas go. Some of the neatest things happen during the season. An old neighbor knocked on my door on Christmas Eve. We spent a little time catching up and he said he wanted to buy several copies of my Christmas book. He was planning to read one of the devotions in the book around the dinner table to his family that night. That's exactly what I was hoping families would do when I wrote that book, so it thrilled me to hear that it was going to happen.

Like many of you, I'm back to work already this morning, and I don't mind it. When you work for yourself, you never really stop working anyway. If I owe you an email or two, it should be coming this week. Hopefully I'll be able to stay on track with my posting here at Little Nuances. If I miss a day or two, I'm never far away, and I know that you aren't either. Thanks for sticking with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...