I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

On the Road Again

I drove from Omaha to Denver today. Tomorrow I'll drive to Glorieta, New Mexico where I'll remain all week to teach at a writers conference there. I'm really looking forward to seeing old friends and to meeting new people.

Usually a couple of us will go down to Santa Fe for an authentic Mexican meal one night. I'm hoping we get a chance to do that again this time. I also packed my tennis racquet and am planning to play one morning with a friend.

Glorieta is a beautiful place to visit--especially this time of year when the trees are changing colors. My schedule will be hectic, but I'm going to make sure to stop and enjoy the beauty.

I took photos a couple of years ago and put them in this post. I'm hoping to take a few more photos this year. If I do, I'll post them here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...