I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Writing News

I have some writing news to share:

Barbour Publishing just released a perpetual desk calendar I compiled called 365 Inspiring Moments from the Great Outdoors. I had a lot of fun putting this calendar together and I included all sorts of obscure facts about the outdoors, including this one from today's entry: "In 1947 the coldest temperature recorded in North America occurred at the Snag Airport in Canada's Yukon Territory: eighty-one degrees below zero." Sort of appropriate for today since it is just 7 degrees here in Omaha as I write this. Oh, and in case you notice, Amazon.com currently mistakenly identifies someone else as the compiler of this calendar. I'm told that a correction has been submitted. It just takes a while for the process to work.

Last week, CBN.com launched a new singles blog called Single Purpose for Christian singles. Julie Ferwerda and I will be writing for the blog on a regular basis. I'm really looking forward to it. If you or someone you know is single and might be interested, please spread the word.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...