I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Love Letter

Over the weekend, I had a chance to spend some time with relatives I have not seen in quite a while. One of them told me a beautiful story I had never heard before about another one of our relatives who died of leukemia in 1994, I believe.

He said she wrote her husband a letter that she wanted him to read after she died. She’d been thinking about what her husband’s life would be like after she was gone and in the letter she told him she had picked out the perfect woman for him to marry after her death. She wrote the woman’s name down along with her phone number. From what I understand, he didn’t call her for quite some time, but eventually he did and now they are married.

Wow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...