I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, May 01, 2009

How Many Books Do You Read Each Year?

Last month, 29 of you responded to this poll question I asked: How many books to you read in an average year.

Here are the results of the poll:

1-10 books 11 votes 37%
50+ books 8 votes 27%
21-30 books 4 votes 13%
11-20 books 2 votes 6%
I don’t read books 2 votes 6%
31-40 books 1 vote 3%
41-50 books 1 votes 3%

So, half of those who participated read between one and thirty books each year, which doesn’t surprise me. But 27% of those who participated read fifty or more books a year and that really surprises me. It inspires me too. I guess if you break it down, it averages out to about a book per week, and that seems doable.

I usually read about half that amount. I’d love to read more, but I just don’t make the time. I have so many other interests that divide my attention. Thanks for your participation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...