I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Changing Interests

I picked up a copy of 4,000 Questions for Getting to Know Anyone and Everyone, by Barbara Ann Kipfer tonight. Several months ago, I saw a blogger who was using the book as blog prompts and thought it was a great idea. Wish I could give the blogger credit, but I can’t remember for sure which blogger it was. Sorry about that.

I’ll jump around in the book as I use it to blog. For this post, I’ll answer the following question(s):

List ten things you like to do for fun. Were they on your list five years ago?

1. Read
2. Watch the Kansas City Royals play
3. Watch NASCAR
4. Watch the Pittsburgh Steelers play
5. Go to movies
6. Meet friends for coffee in a coffee shop
7. Dine with family and/or friends
8. Write in my moleskine/piccadilly notebook
9. Watch tennis
10. Go to concerts

Were they on your list five years ago?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. No
9. Yes
10. Yes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...