I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fifth Blogoversary

Five years ago today, Little Nuances was born. It seems much longer than that.

Maybe it’s because I’ve written 997 posts since the day I started this blog. Maybe it’s because so much has happened in my life over the past five years. Or maybe it’s because my tastes, preferences, and thought processes have changed over the years. My guess is, it’s all of the above reasons, and more.

Thanks for putting up with me as I write about the moments in life that move me. And thanks for taking the time to leave comments to tell me about the moments in life that move you.

Here’s to another five years together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...