I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, December 31, 2010

End of the Year Thoughts

I'm looking forward to spending the evening with some friends in central Nebraska – weather permitting, playing a few board games, grilling some steaks, drinking a beer or two and laughing our fool heads off at some of the creative answers all of us are sure to come up with when put under the pressure of a 30-second timer. For the record, I hate those things, but all in all, it'll be a great way to ring in the new year.

Thanks goes out to so many of you who frequent this blog and leave comments. It has been said that comments on a blog are its social currency. They are also high motivating to a blogger – myself included. With that in mind, I hope this little cubbyhole in cyberspace feels more like a coffee shop than a classroom with a lectern in the front. As I talk about the books, movies and music that move me, I love hearing about what you are reading, watching and listening to. I take your recommendations seriously and I follow up on them – and they often lead to more posts. Keep the comments and suggestions coming.

A few of you have told me recently that you are no longer receiving Little Nuances posts in your e-mail inbox even though you subscribed. About a year ago, I changed subscription services. I sent out an e-mail to everyone on the list, but your spam filter may have eaten it. If you enjoy Little Nuances and would like to begin receiving e-mail notifications when a new post goes live, you can click here and enter your e-mail address. After subscribing, you'll receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox. Just click the link in the e-mail and you'll be all set. While the full post is offered in each e-mail, you might want to click through to the blog periodically so you won't miss anything that is happening here – like the comments at the end of each post.

If you were able to help support the Salvation Army through Little Nuances this month, thank you. We raised $55.00 to help people in need. It won't change the world, but it might have kept one family from going hungry for a little while.

I'd still love to have your feedback in the survey I posted a few months ago regarding the type of posts you'd like to see here in the future.

Have a safe New Years Eve and I look forward to dialoging with you in 2011.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...