I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

2007 Weblog Awards

Just found out that Little Nuances has been named as a finalist in the 2007 Weblog Awards in the Best Diarist category. Voting is scheduled to begin on Thursday evening and I'll post a link when one becomes available.

When I look at the other finalists in this category, I realize that I'm way out of my league. Dooce is one of those blogs. If you haven't heard about it, it is a blog that became so famous after Heather Armstrong lost her job for writing posts that included people in her workplace that the term "dooced" is now routinely used in the media when a blogger gets fired for doing the same thing Armstrong did.

But, as I said last year, I really do count it an honor to be a finalist in the 2007 Weblog Awards. Thanks to Doc Bear for the nomination, and thanks to all of you who come back day after day to read about my take on the world. I hope you find a little piece of yourself in each post.

You are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...