I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Little Nuances Drawings

Just held two drawings for a free copy of my book, The Experience of Christmas: Family Devotions and Activities to Prepare the Heart, published by Barbour Publishing. If you are a subscriber to Little Nuances, check your email inbox. You may have won a copy. If you didn't, but would like to be eligible for future giveaways, you can subscribe by placing your email address in the subscription box in the top right hand side of the page.

And even if you didn't win a copy of the book, it's only $4.97 right now on Amazon.com. Pick up a copy and use it around your dinner table this Christmas season. And then email me to tell me about your experience. I wrote the book hoping that it would enrich the season for families and maybe even bring them closer together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...