I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for...

  • God. The One from Whom all blessings flow.
  • Christ. For his finished work on the cross.
  • Grace. Because I have so many flaws.
  • Freedom. Which is never free.
  • Bravery. Which gave us freedom and keeps us free.
  • Family. I can't imagine life without it.
  • Friends. The people who love us because they choose to.
  • Work. Can you tell I work for myself?
  • Seasons. It snowed here yesterday.
  • History. Which keeps legacies alive.
  • Books. They comfort, inform, and challenge me.
  • Laughter. Which is medicine for the soul.
  • Home. There's nothing like it.
  • Holidays. Because we need to remember.
  • Computers. My, how they've changed the world.
  • Letters. Because you can enjoy them again and again.
  • Memories. They add such a richness to life.
  • Photos. They help us remember.
  • Dreams. They motivate us to continue on.
  • Midnight. My beloved cat who still brings me joy at 17 years of age.

What are you thankful for today?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...