I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Do Cats Write?

So I think my mom's new cat Clani is going to be a writer when she grows up. She loves pens. More specifically, she loves Pilot G2 pens, which also happen to be my favorite pen. (I even blogged about it a couple of years ago.)

I guess it's my fault. While visiting mom a couple of weeks ago I wanted to catch Clani's attention, so I began moving my G2 across the top of a TV tray and she came after it. Later that week, Mom said that Clanci carried off one of her G2 pens and so now she has to either hide her pen or make sure Clanci can't get to it.

The funny thing is, Clanci likes to chase other pens as well, but she definitely prefers G2's. So, I'm wondering if I should pick up a moleskine notebook for her to see if she really is a writer. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but after getting home from visiting Mom again last night, my G2 was missing out of my pocket.

The guys on my bowling team will tell you that I don't take too kindly to people messing with my G2's, so I'm not real happy with Clanci right now. I guess I could have lost the pen, but if I did so at Mom's, I'm pretty sure Clanci found it.

I wonder if Mom will find a huge stash of G2's one day tucked under a sofa or a rug? If she does, I'm going on record right now and saying that one of them is mine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...