I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Tidbits

How in the world can it be February already? I just got my Christmas tree down last week.

So, who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? This particular match up doesn't interest me much because I'm not a fan of either team. I expect New England to win, but I guess I'll be rooting for the Giants. But what I'm really rooting for is for the NASCAR season to begin and it does just that a week from tomorrow with the Bud Shootout.

I have some sad news to report. Last May I wrote a post about a man named Dewaine Gahan, a newspaper man in small town Nebraska who everybody seemed to love. He's been battling cancer and yesterday he died in his home at the age of 57. I never met Dewaine, but I've read several articles about him and it's easy to see why he was loved by so many. Read my previous post about him if you'd like to know more about who he was. Obviously, he'll be missed.

The mystery of my missing G2 pen has been solved (see yesterday's post). Well, I'm not so sure that the mystery has been solved, but at least my pen has been found. Investigators are still trying to determine whether I lost it or whether Clanci nabbed it when I wasn't looking.

I just did the February 1 drawing out of the pool of Little Nuances subscribers and I'll be notifying the winner shortly. She has won a free copy of my singles devotional book: "Single Servings: 90 Devotions to Feed Your Soul." If you'd like to be eligible for giveaways in the future, just place your email address in the subscription box in the upper right hand corner of the page and you'll be all set. If you are already a subscriber, then you are eligible.

Have a great weekend everybody!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...