I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Tidbits

This was one of those rare weeks in which I stayed home at night for most of the week. Of course, I worked late up into the night most nights, but sometimes that's what you have to do. I'm looking forward to a little less work next week and a little more fun. And I'm sure I'll rest in between the fun. Yeah, right.

I took a different route into my neighborhood the other day. I live in the house I grew up in and I have certain memories of the way things ought to look at the park just a few blocks away and of the grade school that I attended when I was young, but driving past these areas now always shocks my system. I see a park that has been revamped (in a good way) and an old school that has been converted to apartments and something inside me seems unwilling to accept all this newness.

I've been using my DVR and iPod to death in recent weeks. Not only can I listen to any of my music any time I want to with my iPod, but I also have iTunes set up to download different radio shows and other podcasts that I enjoy, so I always have something to listen to in the car. But I've noticed that between the DVR and iPod, I don't watch as much news as I used to and I don't know about current events as quickly as I should. I'm sure a little balance is in order.

Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...