I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Odds N' Ends

Woke up this morning to -7 degree temperatures (with a -20 wind chill) and it's still hovering at that same mark as I write this. Schools are shut down and I don't see many cars passing by my house this morning. I'm guessing that a lot of cars didn't start. It's days like this that make me happy to be working from home.

I haven't had much of a chance to settle in with a good book lately and I haven't seen any good movies lately either. And that's kind of bumming me out because I'm soooo in the mood to sink my teeth into a great story right now. I've just been a little too busy with work and the rest of life to be able to pull it off. It looks like things are going to slow down a little next week, so I'm holding out hope.

I have been keeping up with the blogs I love to read. I've been using Bloglines and I'm loving it. I signed up for the service several years ago but never did anything with it. I love the service because it works better than most of the aggregators I've used (meaning it actually updates itself when a blog is updated rather than being hit and miss). And I love to see new posts piling into my feeds section throughout the day because I know that during lunch or sometime that night I'm going to be able to settle in for a little inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...