I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Passion

I know that people are probably expecting me to write something mushy today since it's Valentine's Day, but I think I'll talk about NASCAR instead. The Duels are this afternoon, which means I'm going to have a long day attempting to get in a full days worth of work, plus watch a little racing.

If racing isn't your thing, I won't bore you with any more details. But NASCAR has been one of those passions in my life that I love to share with other people. I went to a work meeting the other day and found out that a woman I know is really into NASCAR. Her whole family is into it. So we talked about our favorite drivers and how crazy we are about the sport and I'm sure that the next time I see her we'll continue our conversation.

That's one of the cool things I love about blogs. I love hearing about other people's passions. I love to hear why people love something and I love to see them break it down--to go deep into their passion. Sometimes I get lost in the translation, but that's okay. I find it enjoyable to just be part of the process--even if I'm just looking in from the outside.

So there you have it. I wrote a post about passion on Valentine's Day. Everybody should be happy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...