I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 Weblog Awards

A couple of weeks ago I told you that I’d let you know when I heard something about the 2008 Weblog Awards. For the past two years, Little Nuances has been a finalist. This year, competition was tough. Nearly 5,000 blogs were nominated and as I perused the list of finalists, there are some major heavy hitters among them.

Little Nuances didn’t make it this year, and that’s okay. There are a ton of great blogs to vote for, and more importantly, to read. If you get a chance, check out the many finalists. It’s a great way to find new blogs to add to your aggregator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...