I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, June 08, 2009

The Best Romantic Comedies

Kate Beckinsale's performance in Serendipity
is one of my all-time favorites
Photo: Karen Seto
Paste magazine did a story recently about the 17 Best Romantic Comedies This Decade. I’m a connoisseur of the romantic comedy, so I ate this up. Unfortunately, not all of it stayed down.

I won’t dwell on the duds that made the list (Waitress, Knocked Up) or even wonder about the movies I’ve never heard of that made the list (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Before Sunset, Amelie).

But somebody must stand up for the great romantic comedies of this decade that didn’t make the list.

I volunteer:
Can you think of any others? Remember, they had to have been released this decade.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...