I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Hole in One

A couple of my friends and I get together once a week or so to play the Golden Tee golf game. The winner has bragging rights for the week. This past weekend, I won the first game, but it was still early so we decided to play again. I finished last. Bummer. One of my friends hit a hole in one that game--that didn't help matters. After he hit it, the game offered him the opportunity to send the video of the hole in one to YouTube. He did and sure enough, it's out there. How crazy, and cool, is that?

Here it is (if you receive these posts via e-mail subscription, you'll have to visit Little Nuances to see the video):


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...