I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Housekeeping Items

I’ve been swamped with work this week and didn’t have a lot of time to write a post for today. So, I thought I’d do a little housekeeping instead. I’m not all that impressed with the new e-mail subscription service I switched to this week, so I’ll probably be finding a different one, or switching back to old one. If you are a subscriber, I appreciate your patience. I should have it all figured out by next week.

I received an e-mail recently asking me why I don’t have comments enabled on this blog. I wrote about that here and that particular post is always available to read on the right column under “Little Nuances Policies.” I don’t anticipate enabling comments any time soon, but as always, feel free to e-mail me. My e-mail address is at the bottom of every post I write.

Have a great weekend, and I’ll talk to you next week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...