I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Time Flies

I broke a string on my tennis racquet the other day. So, while I was out doing other errands, I pulled into the strip mall where the tennis pro shop I've used since I was a teenager is located. It's a dentist's office now. I called the pro shop and the owner informed me of the new location. I got there and it was a clothing store for women. The owner apparently bought out the rights to the name of the pro shop and she has somebody on staff who strings racquets.

I asked her how long ago she bought the business.

"Ten years ago."

"What?"

"Yeah, it was ten years ago. And I've moved once since I bought it."

Wow, does time fly or what?

Technorati tags: ,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...