I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Whatcya Reading? Friday

Today is day three of the Glorieta Christian Writers Conference. My voice is a little scratchy from teaching and talking so much. My bad leg is giving me a few problems, but nothing I haven't experienced before. I'm on the run from early in the morning until late at night. But I find it all to be quite invigorating to be around so many people in the industry in which I work.

With all of that said, I haven't had much time to read this week. I'm still working my way through Wuthering Heights and I did read a little while at the airport on Tuesday morning. Here's my favorite line from the book this week, as spoken by Mrs. Dean, "I have undergone sharp discipline, which has taught me wisdom; and then, I have read more than you would fancy, Mr. Lockwood. You could not open a book in this library that I have not looked into, and got something out of also..."

I can't say that I've opened every book in my library, but I have opened many of them as they call out to me, asking to be explored, and considered, and gleaned from.

So, what are you reading this week? Don't be shy. Tell us about the book that is enriching your life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...