I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Any Suggestions?

I'm busy finishing up with my preparations to teach at the Glorieta Christian Writers Conference this week. Posting will be extremely light this week, and depending upon my access to the internet and the amount of free time I have, I might not post again until next week.

I would like your feedback though on my next top ten series. What topic would you like to see me address? Here are a few possibilities:

  • Favorite non-fiction authors
  • Favorite novelists
  • Favorite non-fiction books
  • Favorite novels
  • Favorite musical artists
  • Favorite albums/CDs
  • Favorite songs
  • Favorite television shows
  • Favorite moments in life

Oh, by the way, the comments section on this blog is set up sort of weird. If you want to leave a comment, you have to click on "no comment" at the end of a post, and you will be taken to a page that contains the post you want to comment on. Then you'll need to click on "Post a comment." Sorry about that. That may be a result of a coding change I made when I disabled comments over a year ago and I have no idea how to fix it. When I get back from my trip, I'll give it a shot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...